Dance 1694 - 3 September 2019
2:30 p.m., Matignon, rue de Varenne, Paris 7. The Grenelle of domestic violence brings together community leaders, field actors, police, gendarmes, magistrates and lawyers and members of the government. Prime Minister Edouard Philippe will announce in the afternoon “first emergency measures to strengthen the protection of victims.” More than 100 feminicides have taken place in France since the beginning of the year.
– You can not do mime here. It is not possible.
– I am not miming, I’m dancing 🙂
– It is not possible. Not in front of the residence of the Prime Minister anyway!
– I have been dancing every day for 5 years.
– Well, not here. You have to leave. Go.
– Several other people are filming.
– Do you have a press card?
– No. I have an artist card.